Thursday, July 2, 2009

a new day with new requests...

So last night was not lots of fun, I got sick from the pasta alfredo I had for dinner. I was up for a good chunk of the night, but I am fine as far as energy goes. I just need prayer that I will be feeling better throughout the day today at the clinic. I don't want to be running to el bano all the time. Also, I can recieve text messages, but I only have my phone on in the morning to wake up, and at night when I go to bed. During the day I keep it off to conserve battery life. I love your emails, mom and lauren, please do not stop sending them. I apologize for not replying quickly, but it is difficult when I have to wait in line for the computer, and the internet is slow, and we are as busy as we have been. After we eat dinner we often hang out and talk, which is when I really get to know some of the people I am not directly working with. I have to go now, but thank you for your prayers, I appreciate them very much. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, sorry to hear about getting sick! We'll pray you feel better today.

    Love you,
    Deana

    ReplyDelete